AtlanticLIVE events integrate the power of The Atlantic brand with thought leaders and engaged audiences to bring current critical issues to life through intelligent conversations. Whether in the form of week-long festivals, multi-underwriter forums, or single-underwriter roundtables, AtlanticLIVE events are characterized by meaningful content, unique perspectives, and first-class execution by a dedicated team of professionals.
In 2014, AtlanticLIVE will increase its ambition across all fronts; a working calendar with highlights from past programs is available here.
TENTPOLE ATLANTIC EVENTS
Aligning closely with The Atlantic’s editorial content, these typically multi-day festivals are built around the same issues and themes explored in the magazine–and timed accordingly.
- NEW YORK IDEAS May 5-6, 2014
- ASPEN IDEAS FESTIVAL June 27-July 3, 2014
- THE ATLANTIC MEETS THE PACIFIC October 2-4, 2013
- CITYLAB October 6-8, 2013
- WASHINGTON IDEAS FORUM November 12-14, 2013 / October 28-30, 2014
ATLANTIC FORUMS + SUMMITS
Each Atlantic Forum and Summit gathers 150-300+ thought leaders for robust discussions on critical issues.
- THE ECONOMY SUMMIT: DEBT AND RECOVERY March 18, 2014
- SMALL BUSINESS FORUM
- ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE SUPER SUMMIT
- HEALTH CARE FORUM
- TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION FORUM
- FOOD + LIFE FORUM
- ENERGY FORUM
- BIG SCIENCE SUMMIT
- AMERICA WORKS SUMMIT: JOBS, GROWTH, AND U.S. COMPETITIVENESS
SIGNATURE WASHINGTON EVENTS
Social gatherings with a distinct Atlantic touch– a diverse mix of attendees, authoritative editorial sidebars, an equal mix of celebration and substance.
PROFILES IN LEADERSHIP SERIES
Profiles in Leadership events feature one-on-one interviews between an Atlantic editor and an industry leader in that field.
CUSTOM FRANCHISES + EVENTS
- A CONVERSATION ON GENERATIONS December 5, 2013
- START-UP CITY: MIAMI PITCH SESSION December 9, 2013
- START-UP CITY: MIAMI February 6, 2014
- A CONVERSATION ON COMMUNITY HEALTH
- DIGITAL TOWN HALLS
- ATLANTIC EXCHANGE
- ROUNDTABLE DINNERS
Dates are effective as of December 13, 2013. For an updated calendar, please contact email@example.com
AtlanticLIVE is a pro bono supporter of the Washington Literacy Center.